PAY.GOV: E-PAYMENT PROCESS INSTRUCTIONS
1. Enter the payment system via their website at www.pay.gov.
2. The National Indian Gaming Commission Fee Worksheet is a PUBLIC FORM. Public forms are freely available to everyone. It is not necessary to self-enroll to make a payment using a public form. However, by self-enrolling with Pay.gov, the user can duplicate a previously submitted form by clicking the link titled “Duplicate” under their submitted forms list. If you would like to have a record of the payments you submit online, you should register and create an account.
3. Go to www.pay.gov, and then click on the “Make a Payment” box. Under the “Find a Form” section, type “NIGC” in the search form box and click on “search”. Click on “Continue to the Form” until the NIGC Sample Quarterly Fee Worksheet opens up.
4. Enter the information as indicated. Certain fields are mandatory and the form will not process if you do not provide complete and correct information; some fields have a drop box option such as for Fiscal Year-End and Payment Due Dates; some fields have a built-in formula to perform the necessary calculation. If a field requires a numerical response, you must place a zero (0) in the field in order to continue. The form will not allow you to continue if a field is blank.
5. The form calls for an NIGC-ID number. This number can be found on your quarterly fee statements. If you are not sure what your NIGC-ID is, please contact us.
6. PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT FISCAL YEAR AND PAYMENT DUE DATE ON YOUR FORM. You need to select the Fiscal Year-End first in order to be able to select the Payment Due Date from the drop down list. The Tier Two Rate field is linked to the Payment Due Date field. If the Payment Due Date is not correctly selected, your fee calculations will be inaccurate as well.
7. Once you complete the form, select the continue option; it will take you to the next page for the payment process. You need to provide your bank information as requested.
8. If you have questions related to the form, please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have payment related questions, please contact pay.gov Customer Service by phone at (800) 624-1373 or by email at email@example.com.