The National Indian Gaming Commission, its stakeholders, and engaged partners take Information Technology and IT security seriously. This page is intended to raise awareness and keep parties informed of the latest information technology updates on advisories regarding critical vulnerabilities, resources, IT threats and new threat-actors affecting tribal gaming.
- Security Incidents: Information You Need to Know
- Patch Management: Securing the Tribal Gaming IT Enterprise
- "Shields Up" Russia's attack on Ukraine may have consequences for US Critical Infrastructure
- Apache (not the tribe) log4j Cyber Attack
- "Avaddon" Ransomware
- "Cuba" Ransomware
- "Hafnium" Microsoft Exchange Global Attack
- Advisory on Ransomware
- Tribal Cybersecurity Readiness
The resources section below will include items such as, industry standards, security materials (like CVE descriptions and patch information), and links to other government and industry pages that may be consequential to Indian Gaming.
- U.S. Secret Service
- SOC for Cybersecurity (aicpa.org)
- Center for Internet Security
- Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency
- National Institute of Standards and Technology - National Vulnerabilities Database